it’s been a while, I know! I would like to have an excuse for that but I don’t. in the last few months I decided to take sometime and understand what I wanted to do on Instagram and with the blog, in the last few months good things happened that gave me new ideas and the desire to keep pushing BUT I realized that I was giving my self some limits! I’m preparing new things for the new year and I can’t wait to create more and beat my fears.
Last week I turned 21 which is a big deal! My life changed a lot in 21 years BUT I think that the little girl that I was once would be proud of this young woman that is still figuring out her self. I wanted to share with you 21 that I’ve learnt till now.
- Pursue your dreams!
You don’t know what can happen in your life, things change so quickly and if you keep doing what you love you are gonna see results – big or small – but you’re gonna see them.
- Don’t apologize for who YOU ARE.
- We all have our own path.
I don’t know what this life is really about, I don’t know what will happen next, I just don’t know why people die or get sick. I don’t know why some people are rich or some are poor, I don’t know why things happen BUT I think that for every decision we make we have a written path.
- It’s okay to feel not okay.
- Don’t expect from others what you will do for them.
- Listen – to yourself, to others. Listen.
- Everyone makes mistakes.
- True friends will always find their way back to you.
- Bad moments are just bad moments, they pass.
- You will never stop to know someone.
- Health is the most important thing.
- Everything has an end. No matter how painful that could be, it happens.
- It’s not easy to open your heart to people.
- Everyone around you has a story that matters.
- Relationships are complicated.
- You are always stronger than you think.
- People are mean.
- You’ll probably never find someone that is going to love you as much as you love yourself.
- We all can make a change in this world.
- Speak up.
- You are important.
You don’t have time. That is the most bitter and the most beautiful piece of advice I can offer. If you don’t have what you want now, you don’t have what you want.